POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug: final_frame not working as described in docs... : Re: final_frame not working as described in docs... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final_frame not working as described in docs...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 2 Apr 2003 16:10:41
Message: <3e8b51d1$1@news.povray.org>
If it is the desired method, I think it would be
best to describe that in the docs. Additionally,
since POV-Ray is also used for animations,
it might be a consideration to add another two
floats. I've noticed that initial_frame also only
returns the number from Subset-Framing. So
perhaps it might be a good idea to add some
constant-floats which will return the actual
KFI and KFF values...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde