POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dropping items in a bowl (Snack Mix) : Re: Dropping items in a bowl (Snack Mix) Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:07:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dropping items in a bowl (Snack Mix)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 31 Mar 2003 03:22:30
Message: <3e87fac6@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure how much that would be against the
purist's convention, but Christoph Hormann's
Mechsim-Patch might be useful for that. He
began with using functions and calculating everything
via POV SDL, but then referred to patching, because
SDL is waaaaay slower than an actual program.
So its not totally vs the POV purist concept if
you use his patch...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde