POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parsing a data set : Re: Parsing a data set Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parsing a data set
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Mar 2003 12:35:11
Message: <3e85d94f@news.povray.org>
I don't know what you're actually after here. Reading
the data? And can you modify the way in which the
data is written? If you're working from within POV with
POV-script, reading and writing could be done with
my IO-Macros, but aside of that, I don't know how I
could help.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde