POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New 3D contest? : Re: New 3D contest? : http://10secondclub.org/ Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New 3D contest? : http://10secondclub.org/
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 20 Mar 2003 14:33:55
Message: <3e7a17a3$1@news.povray.org>
I have entered in the 10secondclub contest once. Positive points:

1) it was more fun because everyone was doing the "same thing":  providing
character animation to a soundtrack.

2) #declare IRTC_sour_grapes=on;    Somehow I felt better about being in a
13-way tie for last place in the 10 Second Club because the other entries
that acheived higher scores were *so* much better than mine.  Sometimes I
haven't felt that way about the IRTC.

3) I believe the quality of feedback and constructive criticism was
incredibly more helpful and well-informed.

It's at:
http://10secondclub.org/