POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does anyone else have a problem with the adc_bailout on Windows? : Re: Does anyone else have a problem with the adc_bailout on Windows? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does anyone else have a problem with the adc_bailout on Windows?
From: Slime
Date: 12 Mar 2003 19:36:11
Message: <3e6fd27b$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks like it is one of those features few people use.

I've used it a few times... I think it's just so hard to tell what exact
effect it's having that very few people even noticed if it worked or not.
(It's one of those things that, if it doesn't work, makes you think it's
much more likely that *you're* doing something wrong, then that there's a
bug in the program.)

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]