POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : MegaPOV available somewhere? : MegaPOV available somewhere? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV available somewhere?
From: Will W
Date: 12 Mar 2003 14:32:56
Message: <3e6f8b68@news.povray.org>
I've been checking the MegaPOV website (at http://megapov.inetart.net/)
daily for about a week, and it is still down. I understand that there was a
new Windows version of MegaPOV based on POV 3.5  available there.

Does anyone know if this is mirrored somewhere else? Does anyone have a clue
as to how long the MegaPOV site is likely to remain down?

I wish them all the best in their efforts to get back in operation.

--
Will Woodhull
Thornhenge, SW Oregon, USA

PS: Additional questions that I would be asking sooner or later:

Has anyone worked with the fabric in MegaPOV? There are a lot of variables--
is it fairly easy to get something realistic? Are there any alternatives
available in POV?