POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AA for Printing : AA for Printing Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  AA for Printing
From: Corey
Date: 6 Mar 2003 22:35:26
Message: <3e68137e@news.povray.org>
I'm gonna be printing some of my POV images to frame around my pad :) since
I'm doin' the work myself (I'm a poor student and all) My question is what
AA settings should I use? I've never done anything for print before so any
other advice you can give me when it comes to POV and Print would be helpful
too. thanks!

---