POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I start POV-Ray and my laptop reboots itself : Re: I start POV-Ray and my laptop reboots itself Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I start POV-Ray and my laptop reboots itself
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 6 Mar 2003 17:15:08
Message: <3e67c86c$1@news.povray.org>
Right... that's what I said: I'm sure it's not a bug in POV-Ray. But since I
can only get this problem to occur with POV-Ray, I'm trying to figure out
what POV-Ray is doing at startup that no other application on my workstation
is doing (because no other program on my workstation causes it to
spontaneously reboot).