POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To learn more pov... : Re: To learn more pov... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To learn more pov...
From: Tom & Lu Melly
Date: 5 Mar 2003 15:00:32
Message: <3e665760$1@news.povray.org>
"Jettero Heller" <pov### [at] voltar-confedorg> wrote in message

<snip>

To be frank, leaping in to your first major project with the kind of
scenario you envisage strikes me as over-ambitious, but then I'm crap at
that kind of thing, and I don't know your IT background, sowaddaino?

For what it's worth, I would suggest breaking the task down into as smaller
units as possible, using macros. This will save duplicating code in the long
run. This information makes no claims to non-redundancy.