POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Homepage updated... : Homepage updated... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Homepage updated...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 5 Mar 2003 00:44:20
Message: <3e658eb4$1@news.povray.org>
I've updated my Mesh-Modifying-Macros with
support for UV-Mapping. Along with this, I've
reorganized my Homepage to compensate for
the complete loss of Data:
I can grimly announce the new section entitled:
"Dead - Dead Projects"
On that page you'll find the old animations and
images of former dear and loved projects like
the infamous PartixGen, the only non-I/O particle
system I've ever heard of, the Vegetation-Macros
which should populate entire landscapes with
objects, etc etc...

Farewell my WIPs, you won't be forgotten...

I've also added a complete new gallery:
"Gallery v2", which marks the rebirth of my
work, now under the new alias "Tim Nikias v2.0",
where you'll find not only large-scale images
(1280x960) but also source-codes (if possible
and appropriate).

Regards,
Tim

--