POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Huh? Normal averaging bug? : Re: Test scene (was Re: Huh? Normal averaging bug?) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test scene (was Re: Huh? Normal averaging bug?)
From: Warp
Date: 3 Mar 2003 14:33:13
Message: <3e63adf8@news.povray.org>
Xplo Eristotle <xpl### [at] infomagicnet> wrote:
>>   What I did suggest is that when *asking a question* related to some
>> POV-Ray feature, a minimal, yet complete piece of SDL code showing the
>> problem should be posted along with the question...

> Which is what I did, jackass.

  And in your opinion it's me who should be ashamed of myself?
  Regardless of your insults and name-calling, I haven't responded back
in the same way. I have simply tried to explain myself. Have you even tried
to understand? You probably do understand, but you simply refuse to admit
it because you don't want to agree with me in anything.

> The original code was a mishmash of objects, declared textures, notes to
> myself, and a lot of other junk. I cut it down to one camera, one light
> source, and one object with one texture. Oh, so I left in seven lines of
> directives and global settings. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

  Now you contradict yourself. First you claim that your code was minimal
("which is what I did"), and now you admit that it had seven lines of
irrelevant code. Which is it?