POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: Running POV from another app without the editor coming up in the Windows Ve= : Re: Running POV from another app without the editor coming up in the Windows Ve= Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:36:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running POV from another app without the editor coming up in the Windows Ve=
From: Vadim Sytnikov
Date: 2 Mar 2003 19:18:33
Message: <3e629f59@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> > I thought I have explained why I cannot use that myself.
>
> Of course you can!

I was not referring to the very possibility, at all. I meant that I needed a
quiet start (no, not to violate the license! :-), and every time Windows
version of POV-Ray starts, it grabs focus and does other unwanted (for
me...) things.

Please just treat my "I cannot" as "I can, but I do not like what I get".