POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Huh? Normal averaging bug? : Re: Test scene (was Re: Huh? Normal averaging bug?) Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test scene (was Re: Huh? Normal averaging bug?)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 2 Mar 2003 10:43:09
Message: <3e62268d@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Xplo Eristotle <xpl### [at] infomagicnet> wrote:
>
>>#version unofficial MegaPov 1.0;
>

>   Argh!

Yes! Argh! God forbid I should use MegaPOV, which probably reuses 99% of
the official code. Quick, get the burning splints! 9_9;

>   And why all the unneeded whitespace bloating the code?

Bite me, Warp. I wanted to know if this was a bug, and if not, why not..
not to get a critique on my coding style. You wanted a scene, you got a
scene. Copy, paste, render, nod your head and tell me WTF is going on.

Sheesh.

-Xplo