POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : photons + media : Re: photons + media Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photons + media
From: Tom Melly
Date: 25 Feb 2003 05:47:59
Message: <3e5b49df$1@news.povray.org>
"Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...

> Ok, and in btw - minimal scene to reproduce my problem :

Dunno if it's a bug or not, but you can fix it by making your media container a
bit taller so that the spotlight is inside it.

So, instead of:

> #if (UseMedia) // media - dust box
> box {

try

> #if (UseMedia) // media - dust box
> box {

... and watch those render times slow to a crawl (must be working then ;)

BTW I don't think your glass box needs the hollow keyword.