POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bezier-Splines Updated! : Re: Bezier-Splines Updated! Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bezier-Splines Updated!
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Feb 2003 19:28:01
Message: <3e52cf91@news.povray.org>
No, I meant, I've added a new little scene in there, cam_spl.pov,
along with the old bspline_ex.pov.

What you actually do is access the spline using
BSpline_Pos( Spline, Mover)
with Spline being the identifier of the spline-array,
and Mover being a value ranging from 0 to 1 (beginning
to end of spline).
BSpline_Pos returns a simple <x,y,z>-vector, so you may
use it like this:

camera{
 location BSpline_Pos(My_Spline, clock)
 look_at <0,0,0>