POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Is there a more up to date version of USS Enterprise? : Re: Is there a more up to date version of USS Enterprise? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a more up to date version of USS Enterprise?
From: Mark Jeghers
Date: 18 Feb 2003 01:11:30
Message: <3e51ce92@news.povray.org>
news:3E518C85.D6962C61@pacbell.net...

> Mark Jeghers wrote:
> >
> > Hi, all,
> >
> > I tried to render the lovely Enterprise that Ville Saari developed,
> > but I cannot get it to work in POV 3.5 -- even with the older
> > versions turned on.
>
> What kind of error messages are you getting?

File: C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\INCLUDE\colors.inc  Line:
164
// Takes Hue value as input, returns RGB vector.

#macro <----ERROR

Parse Error: Macros require #version 3.1 or later but #version 1.00 is set.

Returned from renderer with error status

^^^^^^^^^^^^------------ after setting it into 1.0 mode -- 3.5 mode has
other errors.