POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for postings to povray.off-topic : Re: Suggestion for postings to povray.off-topic Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for postings to povray.off-topic
From: S McAvoy
Date: 17 Feb 2003 15:09:05
Message: <3e51411c.81685587@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:29:59 EST, "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>I have in the past weeks read some
>of the threads in povray.off-topic.
>
>And I'm overwhelmed by the number
>of insults being thrown and the
>"low level" of argumentation
>taking place in _some_ of these
>threads.

I agree with this but imposing your will, even although it is for the best of
intensions, could be seen as act of imperialism and we all know where that
leads. If certain members of the community don't show the maturity you would
like, it is unfortunate. What can you do except disapprove of it. They are doing
no real harm except to their own standing and reputation. Just don't let them
rattle your cage that's how they get their kicks. In my not so humble opinion.

Stephen

Regards
        Stephen