POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : per-user config file? : per-user config file? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:35:23 EDT (-0400)
  per-user config file?
From: Bill Hails
Date: 16 Feb 2003 14:09:15
Message: <3e4fe1db@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm just getting started with povray, and I can't find this
info anywhere, so my question is: Is there a standard per-user config
file for povray under unix/linux, like ~/.povrayrc or ~/.povray.conf
that povray will find by default and that will override the system
povray.conf?

The POVINI environment variable doesn't seem to work,
but that might be my problem.

--
Gee batman, is there *anything* you don't understand?
Yes Robin, several things.