POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most tragic limitation of povray SDL : Re: Most tragic limitation of povray SDL Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most tragic limitation of povray SDL
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Feb 2003 11:55:26
Message: <3e4a7c7e$1@news.povray.org>
"Vadim Sytnikov" <syt### [at] rucom> wrote in message
> So what's the catch? Just use deaf-and-dumb alphabet. It's POV-Ray, not
> Csound, after all... :-)

At 9:56 AM, I wrote:
<< The application is that I'm often running very long animations but would
also like to play with my son.  so I was imagining setting up a
#if(framenumber=Final_Frame)
  invoke_beeping_macro()
#end

so that I could set up an audible notification of (near) completion of
rendering.   >>

Plus, it would make a very cool sig!