POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : problem using rotate in a while loop : Re: problem using rotate in a while loop Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem using rotate in a while loop
From: Suso Banderas
Date: 10 Feb 2003 22:53:42
Message: <3e4873c6$1@news.povray.org>
Oh I get it now.  POV-Ray really functions reverse of what I expected.
Being a programmer, I was expecting it to keep track of what the box's
previous rotational angle was on the last iteration of the while loop.  I
should have realized that I wasn't doing that with the position.  Thanks
for your help.  Both of you.