POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug in waves in 3.5? : Re: Bug in waves in 3.5? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in waves in 3.5?
From: Tom & Lu Melly
Date: 10 Feb 2003 15:19:49
Message: <3e480965@news.povray.org>
"Not My Real Email Address" <ano### [at] anoncom> wrote in message

<snip>

Thorough work - IMHO I've never got a scene from 3.1 to render in 3.5
without work, and I just take it for granted that it's going to look a
little different whatever I do.

You might post a short note to docs, but as others have said, the docs main
purpose is to document the sdl (which would include the refs to the noise
generator, but not waves since the change is not part of the sdl).