POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Color problem with image maps : Re: Color problem with image maps Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color problem with image maps
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 7 Feb 2003 17:51:04
Message: <3e443858$1@news.povray.org>
What about if you are doing an animation and you want the brightness to be
the same on the projection screen as you see it on your Mac or PC?
What's the best advice for such a scenario?
Also, if I see that a video projection of my animation is dark overall, can
I rerender the scenes and use the gamma setting to "adjust" the overall
color brightness next time around (same question as above, I guess.)
thanks - this is a biggie.
D.

news:cja### [at] netplexaussieorg...