POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] JPatch 0.1 - open source patch modeller for POV-Ray : Re: [announce] JPatch 0.1 - open source patch modeller for POV-Ray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] JPatch 0.1 - open source patch modeller for POV-Ray
From: Harold
Date: 6 Feb 2003 11:08:16
Message: <3e428870@news.povray.org>
This could be described as a scaled down, Java based
copy of Animation:Master. I wonder how it will impact
Hash? Could be good for them, just as Hammapatch and
sPatch brought people into patch based modeling and
eventually led them to Animation:Master.

It also provides a great modeling program across multiple
platforms. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks great. I'm not
sure if it will run on my WinXP system.

Harold