POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : interiors : Re: interiors Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: interiors
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 Feb 2003 06:35:19
Message: <3e3fa577@news.povray.org>
1. well, as soon as you're inside an object, you're inside
its interior. If objects overlap, so do the interior. If you're
using merge, then I'm not sure of the outcome.
2. Use "inverse" on the object, its inside becomes the
outside and vice versa.
3. Overlap them slighty. POV-Ray will treat the resulting
refraction properly. Leaving a gap will result in unwanted
side effects with refraction. If its just a very small amount,
medias shouldn't complain.

regards,
tim

--