POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated POV-Tree : Re: Updated POV-Tree Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:11:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated POV-Tree
From: St
Date: 3 Feb 2003 15:05:23
Message: <3e3ecb83@news.povray.org>
"Gena Obukhov" <obu### [at] mailcom> wrote in message

> Updated version of POV-Tree is available here:
> http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/files/povtree1.0b.zip

Hi Gena, is it possible that you could explain installing POV-Tree for
me, (and possibly others)?

  I downloaded the Java runtime program, and I downloaded your above
link. I've tried clicking and double-clicking on the .jar file and all
I get is a list *within* PowerArchiver of .class files. I tried a
short-cut to the .jar file itself from my desktop, and I tried using
the console(? - run?) too - but all to no avail... POV-Tree won't
install/open.

  I'm running win98.

 I think I'm missing something, somewhere..   Is this possibly an
'association' thing?

 Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

   ~Steve~