POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: Newbie stupid question : Re: Newbie stupid question Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:44:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newbie stupid question
From: hughes, b
Date: 31 Jan 2003 19:15:19
Message: <3e3b1197@news.povray.org>
"Philippe_Gibone" <Ph.### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> Sorry about that, how do I cancel a post ?
> And which group is the binary for unofficial patches ?

Since you seem to use Outlook Express 6, you highlight the message, go to
the Message menu, Cancel Message. Looks like you or someone else got this
taken care of already.

povray.binaries.images is fine for when it's a picture alone, even if it's
about something else other than just a casual rendering.
povray.binaries.scene-files if you post a set of files together or have a
pov scene file to upload.