POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Whatever happened to giram? : Re: Whatever happened to giram? Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whatever happened to giram?
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 29 Jan 2003 03:36:18
Message: <3e379281@news.povray.org>
Florian Pesth wrote:

> What I'm searching for is an explicit spline based modeling program
> with realtime OpenGL preview.

Do you mean "bezier patches" when you talk about "splines"? If so, it
might be worth to try sPatch with wine. The OpenGl view didn't work
out of the box for me. However, since I put _no_ effort into fixing this,
I still think this might be a configuration problem with OpenGL, wine
or their combination.

Best regards
Thomas