POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5 : please cancel your message with the files Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  please cancel your message with the files
From: hughes, b
Date: 22 Jan 2003 16:33:52
Message: <3e2f0e40$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the files but you made a mistake by posting them into a
non-binaries group here at povray.general. You should have put them at
povray.binaries.scene-files. See the announce.f-a-q group for posting
guidelines.

Sorry if I misled you into thinking that attachments were okay here. To
cancel it in Outlook, select your message then go to the Message menu (main
menu), Cancel.

I'll be looking at the render and script to see if I can help.