POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : CSG object animation URL and Camera tracking problem : CSG object animation URL and Camera tracking problem Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:55:14 EDT (-0400)
  CSG object animation URL and Camera tracking problem
From: Suso Banderas
Date: 21 Jan 2003 16:38:14
Message: <3e2dbdc6$1@news.povray.org>
At:

http://suso.suso.org/visual/3d/neatobject7.mpg  (I discovered the 2MB
posting limit.

Isn't that a bit ridiculous)

  is an animation I made of the object shown on the website:

http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/csg/povcsg4e.htm

Basically I just wanted to determine how the object was made without
reading his example code
and learn how to do morphing animations in pov-ray.  In the end, I
started doing stuff with
camera movement radiosity and so on.  But I am having trouble getting
the camera to track
to <0,0,0> as it moves.  Can anyone help me fix this problem?  Also
attached is my pov
and ini files.

Thanks,
Suso

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (4 KB)