POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cone density : Re: Cone density Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cone density
From: Vadim Sytnikov
Date: 18 Jan 2003 19:09:55
Message: <3e29ecd3$1@news.povray.org>
"Skip Talbot" <sta### [at] uiucedu> wrote:
> That's a photograph Vadim.  I'm trying to copy it in POV-Ray with a
> different aircraft type though (Long-EZ).

Ahh, you kind of saved me. What a relief... But what a missed opportunity
for Warp! I thought you would say: "Yeh, that's Rhino and 50 years of
experience...". And at this same moment Warp would pop up and yell "You have
seen that! You all have seen that! POV-Ray is NOT a modeller!" Then I would
be floored, or course...