POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : java applets animatation site? (Ken help!) : Re: java applets animatation site? (Ken help!) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: java applets animatation site? (Ken help!)
From: hughes, b
Date: 18 Jan 2003 00:00:11
Message: <3e28df5b@news.povray.org>
news:3E28D6D6.D28C27F6@pacbell.net...

> Ok, you got me. My fuzzy little brain seems to recall something
> similar but after searching my own links for about an hour now
> I can't find it. If you do happen to luck into it again be sure
> to let me know so I can bookmark it myself :)

I don't know what it is but wanted to help look around anyway to see what I
could find. You might like to add these two places even though they aren't
it.

http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~jrk/PCT/Archy/Archy.html

That one has a wireframe robot insect for manipluating in various ways.
Might be informative to people creating such things in POV, probably not me
though.

http://www.red3d.com/cwr/boids/

A link to Greg Johnson's boid's done in POV-Ray is there, and much more.