POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : New possibilities with MegaPOV 1.0 & Multi-CPU Rendering ? : Re: New possibilities with MegaPOV 1.0 & Multi-CPU Rendering ? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:59:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New possibilities with MegaPOV 1.0 & Multi-CPU Rendering ?
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 16 Jan 2003 08:02:24
Message: <3e26ad60$1@news.povray.org>
> The link is in the comment of all scene files requiring it.  It was also
> in 'suggested reading' in the documentation which we have scratched for
> this version because it was not ready yet.

Its not been a big problem for me to find it finally.
My comment was from the view of a "new-user" who
(as most new-users do not read any manuals :-).

After all I have even taken some time and read here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/pov/ic/index.html
to get an slight idea about what "iso_csg" is (for non-mathematicians like
me :-).

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

news:3E2### [at] gmxde...