POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release : Re: Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for next release
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 15 Jan 2003 18:20:07
Message: <3e25eca7$2@news.povray.org>
news:3E24CA7E.5CFC5811@pacbell.net...

> Actually it is a simply matter of priority.  POV-Ray version 3.5 went
through
> extensive alpha,  pre-beta  and  public beta testing periods lasting
nearly a
> year and has been released to the general public for almost 3 months now.
In
> all  that time  not a single  person has expressed  dissatisfaction  with
the
> behavior you described.

Actually, I did. But it was in p.o-t, so...

Povingly,

Philippe

--- Here begins the original message, posted on the 18th of july 2002 ---
(In Win2k)

It's funny, but sometimes IE seems unable to start rendering a webpage while
pov is rendering. A simple pause-unpause usually solve the problem for the
page being...

BTW, is there any way to stop Pov from flashing so annoyingly while in pause
(in the taskbar and in the main pov windows - heck, the menus are even
grayed out, as if they were disabled, which they aren't) ?

Philippe
--- Here ends the original message ---