POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release : Re: Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for next release
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 15 Jan 2003 02:36:01
Message: <3e250f61@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your lengthy and polite response Ken, and I apologize again for
my overreaction...

However, Slime also agreed that it is annoying. We're 2 now :)

Actually I don't pause POV-Ray that often, but when I do, I usually prefer
to abort the render because the blink is TOO distracting. That's why I
thought about investing some of my time in giving this suggestion for a
future version.

My apologies again,

Fernando