POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 32000 radsamples (again!!) : 32000 radsamples (again!!) Server Time
30 Jun 2024 20:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  32000 radsamples (again!!)
From: Apache
Date: 13 Jan 2003 18:28:17
Message: <3e234b91$1@news.povray.org>
I endured tons of coredumps while compiling povray, but finally I got it
done.... :-S

The patched source files:
http://24.132.254.158/elipovray350_patched_32000samples.zip   (751 KB)
All source files, including win32 executable:
http://24.132.254.158/elipovray350winvc7src_32000samples.zip (6,968 KB)
Only the samples for showing the distribution:
http://24.132.254.158/elipovray350_32000samples.zip
I'm not sure if the the licence permits me to put the executable and
povlegal.doc available for download without the other files, but if so I
could do that for those who want to save some bandwidth.