POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with the sum() and prod(). (Bug in v3.5 ?) : Re: Problems with the sum() and prod(). (Bug in v3.5 ?) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with the sum() and prod(). (Bug in v3.5 ?)
From: Jellby
Date: 11 Jan 2003 13:45:49
Message: <3e20665d@news.povray.org>
Jaap Frank wrote:

>> > I use them in a very complex combination in the quantum wave functions
>> > of hydrogen.
>>
>> Could you share those functions here?
>> I was working in that and I'd like to see how you approached it.
>
> I can and I will, but how will I give it to you?
>
> 1.    ascii :  hardly readable  (.txt)
> 2.    MSword:    With the equation editor it's readable (.doc)
> 3.    Scientific Notebook:    the best way  (.tex)
> 4.    Mathematica4:    another good option (.nb)
>
> I have to type it, but tomorrow I've time for it.
> Let me know which format you prefer.

Hmm... I think there's some misunderstanding, what I'd like to see is how
you did write the hydrogen wave functions in POV language (as macros or
functions), and simple ascii text would the best format for that ;)

--

Linux User #289967 (counter.li.org)
PGP Pub Key ID: 0x01A95F99 (pgp.escomplinux.org)