POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NPR (Toon Shading) in povray? : NPR (Toon Shading) in povray? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  NPR (Toon Shading) in povray?
From: halkun
Date: 10 Jan 2003 20:26:12
Message: <3e1f72b4$1@news.povray.org>
Once upon a time I was cerious about Non Photorealistic Rendering (NPR,
or better known as Cel-shading or Toon-shading) in Povray. I was pointed
to some nice examples that used a three-pass system of lighting and edge
detection. I was wondering where I can find that example again and if it
has been improved any? Any help will be... umm... helpful.

-halkun