POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : gotta explosion ? : Re: gotta explosion ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:28:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gotta explosion ?
From: Troy S  Ristow
Date: 7 Jan 2003 13:30:28
Message: <3e1b1cc4$1@news.povray.org>
Rune's particle system will take a little bit of time reading the
documentation to figure out, but the results can be very nice:
http://runevision.com/3d/include/particles/particles.asp

For an example of what can be done (with a brain as big as Rune's):
http://runevision.com/3d/include/particles/blowup.mpg

Make sure to give the terms of use a good look, since it has sparked some
debate.  Although, I believe that Rune is not only generous, but a
reasonable person -- just asking him if you can use the system and
mentioning that it was used in a credit line will most likely suffice.
Turning it into a commercial package for Microsoft will probably not be
okay.

--- Troy S. Ristow

news:BA3FE0FF.8C03%fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk...