POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : gotta explosion ? : Re: gotta explosion ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:49:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gotta explosion ?
From: ZSpider
Date: 7 Jan 2003 07:11:32
Message: <3e1ac3f4@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
> I did a similar animation a while ago. Look back in this newsgroup for the
> "space fight" threads started by me. At one point, someone inquired about
> the explosions, and I gave them a little include file for them. They were
> moderately realistic.

*******
Would you send it to me, Slime?  I searched the newsgroup but I pretty
well knew I wouldn't have much luck.  I don't really understand the
mechanics of news servers, but I notice that old messages never hang
around long.  I searched the newsgroup and the only message I found
was your new one.  I went to www.povray.org and searched for "archives"
and "news server" trying to locate an archive, but I came up empty-handed.

I would be really interested in reading the space fight thread.  If sending
the include file is not too much to ask, send it to:

rob### [at] cranenavymil

Thank you!  Miker