POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Library 4.0 available : Re: Texture Library 4.0 available Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Library 4.0 available
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 7 Jan 2003 03:04:51
Message: <3e1a8a23@news.povray.org>
Hi,

> robots.txt
I wanna give robots permission to index the library.

>The problem is *much* worse than that. I have downloaded your entire
library
>with GNU wget (34,175,505 bytes total), and my offline version of your
>library looks like complete crap in IE6 (and yes, I do have good reasons of
>using both wget and IE6).
If you download the entire website you should be able to browse it offline
because that's the way I develop the library, offline. Texlib currently uses
the CSS file of the main website because I have not decoupled the library
from the rest of the website yet, but it will be my next step because
everyone asks for a downloadable version.

I will do my best to fix all these issues during this week and upload a new
version at the weekend.

Thanks for the comments,
Rene
--