POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Library 4.0 available : Re: Texture Library 4.0 available Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Library 4.0 available
From: Vadim Sytnikov
Date: 6 Jan 2003 19:44:20
Message: <3e1a22e4$1@news.povray.org>
"Rene Schwietzke" <ren### [at] reneschwietzkede> wrote
> Please accept my apologies for not supporting Netscape 4. Any reasons for
> using it?

The problem is *much* worse than that. I have downloaded your entire library
with GNU wget (34,175,505 bytes total), and my offline version of your
library looks like complete crap in IE6 (and yes, I do have good reasons of
using both wget and IE6).

Other than that, your library is great and seems to be quite useful... many
thanks for the hard work. The only request: if only possible, please try to
make its internal (page) design a bit simpler; it seems like many people
would benefit from that.

Thanks,
Vadim.

P.S. Your robots.txt reads:

  Disallow:

That is, there are currently no restrictions as to doing what I did.