POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Library 4.0 available : Re: Texture Library 4.0 available Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Library 4.0 available
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 6 Jan 2003 09:03:12
Message: <3e198ca0$1@news.povray.org>
> What about HtmlHelp produced from time to time?
The library might be a little bit to huge for a help file. It is currenlty
40MB and grows rapidly.

> btw: at the "Contribution" section I can't find specification of the
targeted
> POV-Ray. Do you accept only 3.5 ? 3.1 ? MegaPOV 0.7 ? 1.0 ?

Mmm...good question...the best would be to limit the support to offical
supported features or at maximum MegaPOV features. This means 3.5 and
MegaPOV 1.0. POV3.1 textures are fine too, they should work with 3.5 without
or at least after minor modifications.

We will see what kind of textures arrive. Let's postpone the decision a
little bit ;-)

Rene
--
Rene Schwietzke