POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 1.0 suggestion : Re: MegaPOV 1.0 suggestion Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 1.0 suggestion
From: ceggi
Date: 2 Jan 2003 20:03:25
Message: <3e14e15d$1@news.povray.org>
"Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I was actually going to back out from this discussion. There were some
> "nerves" involved, and I don't wish to blame anyone, and I won't argue
about
> what caused it. I hope we can put it aside.

I'm sorry, i did not mean to hurt your feelings,
it's only a my devising because i tried several method again and again ...
I think  too that the Ron Parker trick is the right way, but it's too slow
if we use a complex object, while for the normal method we need of HQ AA.
I'd like only to know why many renderers (Lightwave, Cinema4d, Brazil,
FinalRender,
MentalRay, VirtualLight etc.) have the reflection_blur while no POV.

Ciao.
Ceggi.