POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Terragen and Povray : Re: Terragen and Povray Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Terragen and Povray
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 2 Jan 2003 07:29:14
Message: <3e14309a@news.povray.org>
It's not that simple. The easiest way is using forester
(http://www.dartnall.f9.co.uk/).
Its shareware, but inexpensive.
As far as I know, nobody else has written a macro to convert the camera
settings to povray format.
With forester you can mix terragen output with povray objects like plants,
trees, stones, houses or anything else.
Another way to use forester was described in
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2002-06-30/allegory.txt, but it is
a bit difficult to understand.

Norbert