POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with Lissajous Knot : Re: Help needed with Lissajous Knot Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with Lissajous Knot
From: St
Date: 31 Dec 2002 08:21:04
Message: <3e1199c0@news.povray.org>
"Ib Rasmussen" <ib### [at] ibrasdk> wrote in message
news:3E1### [at] ibrasdk...
 and...
"Lutz-Peter Hooge" <lpv### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> I made that script with a beta verison of 3.5 wich did still include
the
> "^" Operator.

      Ah, sorry, I should have guessed. I thought it looked different
from your first one.

> Just replace any a^b in the script with pow(a,b), then it should
work as
> expected.

   Many thanks both, but I still don't know where to change the
script. (I've tried everything apart from the correct places of
course...)  ;)

  Could you show me where and how please?

  Here's the part:

 #macro Method3(T)