POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Typos in the documentation : Typos in the documentation Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Typos in the documentation
From: Jellby
Date: 30 Dec 2002 15:06:16
Message: <3e10a737@news.povray.org>
Maybe this is not the right group, but I've found the following typos in the
3.5 documentation (not downloaded yesterday, so they might be solved now)

- In section 2.3.2 it says "Salvadore Dali", where the correct spelling is

- In section 6.10.1 it says phonton mapping uses "backwards ray-tracing"...
is this right? I thought it used foreward raytracing.
- In section 7.13.1, under Text_Width, it talks about the "fysical" width, I
guess it means "physical" width.

Those are the ones I found and remember :)

--

Linux User #289967 (counter.li.org)
PGP Pub Key ID: 0x01A95F99 (pgp.escomplinux.org)