POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Making VCDs? : Re: Making VCDs? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making VCDs?
From: ZSpider
Date: 30 Dec 2002 14:17:32
Message: <3e109bcc$1@news.povray.org>
Hey, that 352x240 doesn't look so bad on my 27" Trinitron.

I'm not cross-posting but I'm dangerously close to double-posting
here.  I read one post that mentioned converting to  VCD using the
TMPGenc and then posted about how it's done, and then I found
this thread which delves into some details.

I read on the vcdhelp site about using TMPGenc, but the article I
read was talking about converting several different formats and
so there wasn't a lot specifically on AVI conversion.

So do I need to create my AVI at 352x240?

Thanks, miker