POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Only rendering part of a frame : Re: Only rendering part of a frame Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only rendering part of a frame
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Dec 2002 21:18:17
Message: <3e0d09e9@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3e0d0075d2a34a27d655a8f0@news.povray.org> , "Tor Olav
Kristensen" <tor### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> I am not sure if it solves your problem,
> but if you use POV-Ray for Windows, you
> can start a rendering and then stop it.
> Then you can just select a region in the
> rendering window with the mouse. POV-Ray
> will then render this region only.

He could just read the manual sections about the partial render options
(probably you should do the same) to find out how to specify only a part of
an image can be rendered.

Documentation section "5.2.2.1.2 Partial Output Options", online at
<http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/128/>.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde