POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.? : Pyvon 1.? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:46:26 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 1.?
From: Peter
Date: 23 Dec 2002 14:40:11
Message: <3e07669a@news.povray.org>
Hi
2 questions on pyvon ...

1) the English page has pyvon-1.0a.tgz for download, while the French page
as pyvon-1.1.tgz for download.  Is this jsut a language difference, or ?

2) I downloaded pyvon-1.0a.tgz and installed by running the script, and this
appeared to go ok.  But pyvon won't start.  It brings up the empty xstreams
window for a split second, then vanishes.  What do I need to do to fix
this?
(BTW, the PC is running MDK 9.0, with python 2.2.1 and pyvon 0.99 ran fine.)

TIA

Peter