POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another kind of scaling or "growing" : Re: Another kind of scaling or "growing" Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another kind of scaling or "growing"
From: Jellby
Date: 17 Dec 2002 14:44:51
Message: <3dff7eb3@news.povray.org>
OK, thanks for the replies.

I understand it's difficult/impossible to implement in POV, and I didn't
intend to suggest that, I was just trying to start a conversation about it
:)
I guess meshes (and macros) would be the way to go for this. How hard would
be to take into account the possible spliting of the object? It's been a
long time since I last made anything in POV, and I don't have much time
now, so this is just a "thought experiment".

--

Linux User #289967 (counter.li.org)
PGP Pub Key ID: 0x01A95F99 (pgp.escomplinux.org)